Heading out for a ride should never be something that worries you, yet every year, there are thousands of people hurt and some killed as bike riders. Our Van Nuys bicycle accident lawyer is committed to providing you with the legal guidance you need if you have been the victim in a case like this. At Venerable Injury Law, our Van Nuys personal injury lawyer will aggressively fight for any compensation owed to you in a case like this.
Bicycle Accidents Happen Often and Are Dangerous
The California Office of Traffic Safety provides some key information about just how much risk there is when you take your bike out for a few hours. According to the organization, there were 125 bicycle fatalities in 2020 in California. This also does not count on the thousands of additional people who suffered moderate to severe injuries.
These accidents are highly dangerous, often leading to numerous complications and long-term losses for those who are victims. As a bike rider, you do not have a lot of protection to yourself when a vehicle strikes you, and that is one of the reasons so many people suffer severe and life-threatening complications from accidents like this. Some of the most common injuries after a bicycle accident include:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Broken or shattered bones
- Road rash
- Internal organ damage
- Spinal column damage (which sometimes leads to paralysis)
We will work tirelessly to help you recover the compensation you need to move forward with your life
Why Trust Venerable Injury Law as Your Bike Accident Lawyer?
As a proven bicycle accident lawyer in Van Nuys, our legal team is poised to be able to give you all of the tools and resources you need to get the compensation you are owed after such an accident. We know these cases can be complicated and vitally important to win so you can get the money you need to recover. Consider some of the most important reasons to trust our attorney with your case:
- Proven results: Throughout our experience, we have helped many victims of bicycle accidents to recover millions of dollars in damages.
- Solid reputation: We are known as aggressive in the courtroom and compassionate to our clients, providing you with the support you need to focus on recovery while we work hard in a court of law to protect your rights.
- We work hard to solidify your case: You have a lot to worry about, but you do not have to worry about our attorneys complicating your process – we put in the hard work to maximize your compensation.
With highly experienced attorneys who provide exceptional legal support to our clients, you can expect to know exactly what to expect in a case like this. When you come in for a free consultation to discuss your case, we will explain the entire process, ensuring you know what to do, say, and expect. Our Van Nuys bicycle accident attorney at Venerable Injury Law is readily available to help you.
We will treat you with the respect and compassion you deserve.
Proving You Are Owed Compensation After a Bicycle Accident
One of the ways our bicycle accident attorneys can help you is by providing all of the tools necessary to find the necessary evidence to support your claim. Our initial priority is to do this to determine who is at fault. We then want to be sure you are using this information to maximize your compensation.
Our team will first talk to you to gather as much information as we can from you. Then, we use that information to find more data and evidence in your case, pushing one step at a time forward to uncover what happened and why. Some of the steps we can take to gather information and help you get the compensation you owe include:
- Using video and photos of the area to try to pinpoint what occurred and when.
- Speaking to witnesses about what they saw and what they believe occurred.
- Gathering statements from you and the police report to ensure there are no missing pieces of information.
- Requiring the driver of the car to provide medical records or toxicology reports to ensure you know if intoxication was a component of this process.
- Speak to your doctor, accident experts, and others to determine if there is a bigger problem here that needs to be addressed.
How Much Is Your Bicycle Accident Worth?
At Venerable Injury Law, we work hard to ensure you get the maximum amount of compensation under the law by presenting information, evidence, and all requested data. There is no way for us to know what your case is worth right now, especially before we speak to you. However, there are numerous factors that can play a role in what you can expect:
- Coverage for all of your medical bills related to the accident
- Loss of time at work because of your injuries
- Loss of earning capacity
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish and emotional trauma
We examine every bit of information possible and speak to your doctor about your short-term as well as your long-term recovery so that it can be factored into this process. We also gather information about how this has impacted your life, including physically, emotionally, mentally, financially, and even through relationships. All of this information can be used to help develop your case and prove you are owed compensation.
We Encourage You Not to Settle Your Case with the Insurance Company Yet
Their goal is to reduce what they pay out in a case like yours, and that could mean that you continue to suffer financially. Instead, speak to our bicycle accident attorney in Van Nuys and let us ensure you are filing a claim that is representative of what you are really owed. We are happy to offer insight to you before you file your insurance claim.
You are not just a case number – you are our top priority.
Schedule a Consultation with Our Bike Accident Attorney Now
Our Van Nuys bicycle accident lawyer is happy to answer your questions and provide insight into what your legal rights and options are. Set up a free consultation with Venerable Injury Law now, and let us answer all of those questions for you. We are committed to fighting to protect your rights.
We believe that our experience, dedication, and personalized approach set us apart from the rest.