Truck accidents can cause financial losses, painful injuries, and issues with your mental health and quality of life. If you’ve been involved in a truck collision, it’s in your best interests to find a personal injury lawyer from Monterey Park who can provide the representation you need to obtain a fair settlement.
A Monterey Park truck accident lawyer from Venerable Injury Law can collect evidence and build a strong claim on your behalf. They’ll see your case through from start to finish, ensuring you have the best chance of receiving compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, pain, and more.
Parties a Monterey Park Lawyer May Hold Liable for Your Truck Accident
To get a personal injury settlement that covers your medical expenses, replaces income-related losses, and helps you cope with the other challenges you’re facing due to your collision, you must file a claim or civil suit against the at-fault party. While it might seem obvious that the truck driver should be held liable for your injuries and losses, that’s not always the case.
While drivers are at fault for some accidents, several other parties may be to blame for your crash. Our Monterey Park truck accident lawyers can investigate your incident and determine which of the following parties is at fault:
- The trucking company: Trucking companies are often held responsible for the actions of their drivers and their own negligence. If our team finds that the company failed to properly train or vet the driver or encouraged the driver to work dangerously long hours, leading to a driver fatigue crash, we’ll take action against the trucking company.
- The truck driver: We may target the truck driver if we find that their excessive speed, reckless driving, intoxication, or failure to follow road safety rules led to the crash.
- A manufacturer: Sometimes, accidents are caused by defective auto parts. If an auto engineering expert finds that the collision was caused by faulty brakes or another defective component, we’ll take action against the company that manufactured the part.
- A cargo loader: Truck cargo must be balanced correctly and loaded securely. If it isn’t, it could detach and create a dangerous obstacle or cause the truck to overturn. If our investigation shows that the crash was caused by poorly loaded cargo, we’ll work hard to hold the cargo loader responsible for your accident-related losses.
- A maintenance company: If our truck accident lawyers from Monterey Park find evidence that shows your collision was caused by a maintenance company’s failure to make repairs to the truck, we’ll bring a claim against the company.
We will work tirelessly to help you recover the compensation you need to move forward with your life
Compensation Our Monterey Park Truck Accident Attorneys Can Pursue
Whether our team decides to pursue compensation from the trucking company, the driver, or another one of the parties mentioned above, we’ll work tirelessly to get the damages you deserve. If your insurance claim or civil suit is successful, you could receive a number of different financial remedies, including the following:
- Current and ongoing medical bills
- Ambulance fees and hospital expenses
- Cost of prescription medication and assistive devices
- Vehicle repair expenses
- Lost wages
- Reduced earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
We will treat you with the respect and compassion you deserve.
How Long You Have to File a Truck Accident Lawsuit in Monterey Park
Under Code of Civil Procedure § 335.1, you only have two years from the date of your truck collision to file a civil suit against the at-fault party. If you miss your filing deadline by even a few weeks, you could be barred from pursuing the financial remedies you need to recover from your injuries and continue with your regular life.
Fortunately, a truck accident attorney from our team in Monterey Park can get started on your case right away and ensure all deadlines and filing requirements are met. As long as you reach out to our firm soon after your crash, we’ll be able to abide by California’s statute of limitations.
Our Firm Is the Smart Choice for Your Truck Accident Case
When your financial and physical health is on the line after a truck crash, it’s important to find an experienced attorney who you can trust to do what’s right for your case. At Venerable Injury Law, we believe there are many reasons why our firm is the right choice for you. Here’s why you should hire a Monterey Park truck accident attorney from our team:
- We have over 30 years of combined experience handling cases like yours
- Over 90% of our clients get the maximum insurance policy limits tendered
- We advocate for our community and offer pro bono counsel to those in need
- Our ClaimTrack app makes checking the status of your vehicle repairs, medical appointments, and insurance claim incredibly easy
- We help our clients locate medical appointments for their treatment, recovery, and post-treatment care
- We’re eager to fight for the justice and financial compensation you deserve
You are not just a case number – you are our top priority.
Schedule a Free Consultation With a Truck Accident Lawyer From Monterey Park
Dealing with the injuries, expenses, and psychological issues caused by a truck crash can be devastating. Luckily, the team at Venerable Injury Law is here to help you navigate the legal process and obtain the resources you need to survive this difficult time.
Contact a Monterey Park truck accident lawyer from our firm today to schedule a free consultation and learn more about your legal options after a collision. If we find you have grounds for a claim and agree to help you seek damages, we’ll do everything we can to get the results you’re looking for.
We believe that our experience, dedication, and personalized approach set us apart from the rest.