If you’ve been involved in an Uber, Lyft, or taxi accident in Monterey Park, you could be dealing with serious physical injuries and financial losses. You also might be unsure how to pursue the compensation you need to recover from the collision. Seeking damages can be challenging, but a personal injury lawyer from Monterey Park can simplify the process.
At Venerable Injury Law, our team is committed to obtaining the financial award you need to treat your injuries, recuperate losses, and move forward. A Monterey Park Uber, Lyft & taxi accident lawyer from our firm can work hard to file a strong claim on your behalf and obtain the damages you need to get back on your feet.
How a Monterey Park Uber, Lyft & Taxi Accident Attorney Can Help You
Navigating the nuances of a rideshare or taxi accident case can be extremely difficult, especially if you don’t have experience filing personal injury claims and are unfamiliar with the laws that govern such cases. Fortunately, our Ubrr, Lyft & taxi accident lawyers from Monterey Park, CA, thoroughly understand the process required to file such a claim.
Our team has in-depth knowledge regarding the insurance policies that companies like Uber and Lyft carry and know which situations they apply to. Whether you were injured in an accident caused by a negligent rideshare driver or a taxi operator, our team has the skills required to file a strong claim on your behalf.
Here’s what our car accident lawyers can do to recover the compensation you’re owed:
- Investigate your taxi or rideshare accident
- Advise you on what to do after an Uber, Lyft, or taxi accident
- Analyze evidence and use it to establish liability
- Calculate the value of your claim
- File a claim with the at-fault driver’s insurance provider
- Negotiate with insurers until they offer a fair settlement
- Pursue damages in court if negotiations don’t result in a sufficient payment
- Comply with the laws and filing deadlines that apply to your case
- Work tirelessly to get the compensation you need to move forward
We will work tirelessly to help you recover the compensation you need to move forward with your life
Damages Our Monterey Park Uber, Lyft & Taxi Accident Lawyers Can Pursue
Whether our team demands compensation for your losses from the insurance company or the at-fault party in court, we’ll do everything we can to acquire every form of financial compensation you’re owed. To do so, we’ll start by reviewing all the losses, challenges, and inconveniences you’ve faced due to your auto accident.
Once our team of highly skilled Monterey Park Uber, Lyft & Taxi accident attorneys has calculated the overall value of your claim, they’ll fight for the damages you need to afford medical care, repair your vehicle, and solve a handful of other issues you’ve been forced to deal with due to the crash.
Depending on your unique circumstances and losses, you could receive any of the following damages from a winning claim or lawsuit:
- Current medical bills
- Future treatment costs
- Cost of emergency medical services, including ambulance rides and hospital stays
- Physical therapy expenses
- Cost of medications and assistive medical devices
- Vehicle repair costs
- Lost wages
- Decreased earning ability
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional trauma
- Diminished quality of life
We will treat you with the respect and compassion you deserve.
How Long You Have to Take Legal Action After an Accident in Monterey Park, CA
If you or a loved one has been injured in a taxi or rideshare collision in California, delaying your claim could prevent you from getting the life-changing damages you’re owed. That’s because there is a time limit on how long you can file a personal injury lawsuit after a car accident.
Under Code of Civil Procedure § 335.1, you have two years from the date of the crash to sue the at-fault party. If you bring a claim after the two-year mark, you’ll likely be denied the compensation you need to make a full financial, physical, and emotional recovery.
At Venerable Injury Law, we know how stressful it can be to deal with the aftermath of an accident, and we understand that it might be tempting to delay legal action in favor of focusing on your injuries.
That said, it’s important that you get in touch with an Uber, Lyft & taxi accident lawyer from Monterey Park ASAP. They’ll be able to prepare a winning lawsuit and ensure it’s submitted in accordance with the statute of limitations.
Why You Should Hire Our Uber, Lyft, & Taxi Accident Attorneys in Monterey Park, CA
Our team can build a strong claim on your behalf, fight for the damages you deserve, and file your suit in a timely manner, but those aren’t the only reasons why you should hire our law firm. Here’s why working with our experienced attorneys could be the best decision you can make after an accident:
- Over 90% of our clients get the maximum insurance payment allowed by the policy limit.
- We have a ClaimTrack app you can use to get information regarding your vehicle repair status, scheduled medical treatments, and your claim status.
- We aim to provide an excellent client experience and consistent updates on your case.
- We have over 30 years of combined legal experience and have served 3,000+ clients.
- Our team is committed to getting the results you need to move past your injuries and losses.
You are not just a case number – you are our top priority.
Schedule a Free Consultation With a Skilled Monterey Park Personal Injury Attorney
Moving forward after a serious auto collision can be painful, expensive, and emotionally taxing. Our team knows how hard it can be to recover from a crash, which is why we’re here to help you on your journey to improved health and financial stability.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation and get the legal representation you need to obtain a sufficient settlement or court verdict. A Monterey Park Uber, Lyft & taxi accident lawyer from our team can work diligently to get the results you need to cover your losses and return to your regular way of life.
We believe that our experience, dedication, and personalized approach set us apart from the rest.